Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sometimes

I sometimes breathe a gasp of air
And sometimes I breathe not
I know that sometimes walking alone
I have a dreary thought.
A love sadly lost to an evil man,
a confusing thought within my mind
which I'll never understand, and reasoning
for this evil deed, I shall never find.
I sometimes think of your sweet face
of your soft and blackest hair
and I dream of looking in your eyes
and seeing the sea of blue found there.
I sometimes remember our last meeting
I was younger than I care
to think about it, twas so long ago,
Too young, naive of fear.
I remember our last laughter shared,
of the smiles I gave to you
a happiness I've yet to match
and a love so pure, so true.
I sometimes wonder what I would
be like if you were still here,
But I know you'd have love for me still
and want not I to shed a tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment