Monday, November 12, 2012

Eternal Release

I've brought you here
to my quiet place,
because you've wakened
a feeling, in part.
The other part lies
in the love that I keep
for only you
within my heart.
The walls of my dark
and lonesome hall
filled only with thoughts,
and lost dreams,
Are cold, and damp
and dreary, quite
cast only by
moonlight beams.
I 've brought you here
to share with you
a piece of my soul
kept locked,
You're the only one
to see my place
I keep it away
and blocked.
But I find a surrender
within your eyes
that makes the hope
in me take flight.
And though I fight,
and though I try
to hate you with
all my might.
I can't because,
and I swear this vow,
that I love you in
darkness and light.
And I show you this place
because I want us to be
until one is the daylight
and night.



No comments:

Post a Comment