Friday, December 14, 2012

Searching for Home

I feel as though
I've hit a new low
that no one can raise me from

I thought I had found
a fresh start a new home
but I was just fooling myself

And I knew that it was worthless
that I'd hit another rut
cause I wished upon a shooting star
and if fell and crushed my heart
alone I walk with no pride
I lost it too long ago
for my memory to serve and to show me where to go
I pray to God each and everyday
to bring me to an end
and I know He's here with me
cause he's my only friend
and I know this hell I'm living in
can only last so long
but I feel just like a little child
whose life has just begun
I know my day is coming soon
but til that day is nigh
I dream of a place to call my home for the rest of this life.

I feel as though

I am all alone

and it's just not worth it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment