Sunday, December 2, 2012

Drowning

Losing control,
drowning in a sea
of body and spirit
wonderment and confusion
hope lost and walking
alone in a deep dysmal
abyss of lonely suffering
and empty promises
broken moments and
seemless endings.
Eating drinking
sleeping fucking
walking running
dancing laughing
crying until nothing is left
except a puddle of emptiness
longing for what might have been
if only
if only I was this
if only I was that
if only I was able to leap
from a building
and jump from clouds
until nothing is left of me
but a meaningless teardrop
of wasted breath
in this world of torture and
a slight rambling is
like a chasing after the wind
a piece of my soul
written before you
in a seemingly desperate
attempt of bitter
happiness in a world
where nothing is right
and everything has been lost
to the endless depths of
a broken existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment